duminică, 19 noiembrie 2023

Day 19 - Q - Quilling and quatro fold Card

  For the 19th day of the Annual Month Holiday Challenge of  Beccy's place, the inspiration words are:

quilt, quilted paper, quote, quilling, quill, quiet, quarter fold card, quatro fold, quartz

My choice for this card was really a challenge. I wanted to combine the quilling technique with the quatro fold card that I saw on Beccy's A-Z card folds


I started with the quilling pieces: a snowflake, a Christmas tree, an angel and a wreath. Then, I measured the pieces and I built the card base according to the measurements I made. (Closed, my card is 18x18 cm.) After that, I prepared the patterned paper for decorating. For the inside, I used only one patterned model for de the parts that are flipping, and a card drawn by hand for the center. The outside of the card is decorated with some marbled cardboard on top of which I glued the quilling pieces.





6 comentarii:

  1. Am recunoscut setul de origami. Am vrut sa fac ceva, insa am renuntat.
    Frumos proiectul combinat. Bravo, Niko! ❤️😘

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. M-am bucurat că de data asta l-am pus imediat la treabă și nu l-am mai dosit in vreun sertar până am uitat de el cumm am mai pățit cu altele. Păcat că aveau doar cateva foi cu model si acelea doar trei. Foi uni aveam destule.
      Mulțumesc. Ajung și eu imediat la tine.

      Ștergere
  2. Wow, what a lot of work! But it has paid off Niko, your card is beautiful. The mix of patterned paper is fabulous, I love the wonderful colours and patterns. The quilling is amazing, you've done such a great job with each piece.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. It really was, but I enjoyed do it. In the picture, the snowflake and the angel seems to fade in the background, but in reality the contrast is very good.
      Thank you!

      Ștergere
  3. Ooooo... asta este felicitare jucarie :D. Imi place place place :D.
    Si quilling !! Am tot zis ca imi voi lua si eu o ustensila speciala si numai bine ca nici agrafa aceea de demult nu o mai am :)))).
    E superb proiectul. Imi plac si figurinele (toate patru) si imi plac si hartiile folosite (si din interior si cele din exterior.Pupici!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Un ac mare de cusut căruia îi rupi urechile (nu de tot- doar varful urechilor) e care îl infigi într-un dop de plută si ai rezolvat problema.
      Mulțumesc.

      Ștergere

Va mulțumesc pentru vizită!